Early bird registration deadline is by February 23, 2017. Final registration deadline is March 23, 2017
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
FULL CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEE
The conference registration fee for Full Conference is inclusive of full access to the Symposium, Trade Show, Archival Gems Screening Night, Welcome Dinner, Farewell Dinner, Institutional Visits. Registrants will also receive conference kits and materials and will be provided lunch / coffee breaks during the Symposium. All meals provided are halal-certified.
- SEAPAVAA Member / Applying Member
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – USD 250.00
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – USD 300.00
- Non-SEAPAVAA Member
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – USD 300.00
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – USD 350.00
- Special Local Fees
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – PHP 5,000.00
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – PHP 6,000.00
SINGLE DAY (Symposium Only)
The single- day fee is inclusive of access to symposium sessions on the day registered for, Trade Show and Archival Gems Screening Night. Registrants will also receive conference kits and materials and will be provided lunch / coffee breaks during the symposium day registered for.
- Overseas Fees
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – USD 150.00 per day
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – USD 200.00 per day
- Special Local Fees
Local Participant’s Single-Day Fee BY February 23, 2017 – PHP 3,500.00
Single-Day Register AFTER February 23, 2017 – PHP 4,500.00
Maximum number of workshop participants is 50. Acceptance of registration is on a first-come-first-serve basis. The workshop fee is inclusive of workshop materials, coffee breaks and lunch.
Listed below are 3 Workshop choices:
- Workshop on Personal Digital Archiving
- Workshop on Managing Audiovisual Collections in Libraries
- Workshop on Oral History
- Workshop Fees
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – USD 80.00
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – USD 100.00
- Special Local Fees
Early Bird Special: Register BY February 23, 2017 – PHP 2,500.00
Registration Fee AFTER February 23, 2017 – PHP 3,000.00
Acceptance of registration is on a first-come-first-served basis. The fee includes transportation and admission/tour fees
- Overseas Excursion Fee – USD 65.00
- Local Excursion Fee – PHP 3,000.00
OPTION 1: Corregidor Tour
About the Corregidor Tour
Corregidor is a small rocky island in the Philippines about 48 kilometers west of Manila which is strategically located at the entrance of Manila Bay. This island fortress stands as a memorial for the courage, valor, and heroism of its Filipino and American defenders who bravely held their ground against the overwhelming number of invading Japanese forces during World War II.
OPTION 2: Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
About Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
A fine showcase of Filipino history and craftsmanship, Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bataan takes you back to 18th-century Philippines in the twinkling of an eye.
Architectural pieces of a bygone era, from different parts of the country, were reconstructed brick by brick, plank by plank. The noble-class mansions, wooden stilt houses, and a grand main building made of stone stand proudly in a village of cobblestone streets. To add up to the ambience, a backdrop of majestic mountains, expansive rice fields, and a running river that flows to the sea, are found in the vast property. Truly a travel destination unlike any other, this resort in Bataan is a living museum of Philippine heritage.
INFORMATION ON HOTELS
We have highlighted below, three hotels with a variety of price ranges near the Cultural Center of the Philippines. Special rates for three of the hotels have been negotiated, valid for a limited time period only. Please see information under each hotel for specific information on rates and bookings.
You will have to make your own arrangements to travel from your hotel to the Cultural Center of the Philippines
Corporate Discount of 20% off Best Available Rates until the end of this year. You may still book even on the day itself using the booking code but kindly note that room rate and availability is subject to change.
Booking code is 3117593. Please see below instruction on how to book through our website:
- Go to Conrad Manila’s Website at www.conradmanila.com
- Choose the arrival and departure dates.
- Click “Add special rate codes”
Hotel Jen Manila
Please be advised: Reserved rooms at special rates are held only until 8th of February 2017. After this, special rates still stand but will be subject to availability
Deluxe Room Rates:
With (01) daily buffet breakfast – PHP 4,600.00 nett
With (02) daily buffet breakfast – PHP 4,600.00 nett
(01) extra person with daily buffet breakfast – PHP 2,211.30 nett
Please fill out booking form and submit to Hotel Jen Coordinator Ms Mary Jenny Roman at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserved rooms at special rates are held only until 8th of February 2017. After this, special rates still stand but will be subject to availability
Hotel Jen Booking Form:
SINGLE / TWIN OCCUPANCY
Deluxe Room A / B – PHP 3,000.00 nett
Junior Suite B – PHP 3,800.00 nett
- Complimentary Buffet Breakfast. Breakfast at Figaro Coffee shop is serve strictly from 7am to 10am only, afterwards it will be forfeited
- Complimentary WIFI Internet Access
- Use of Swimming pool and gym
- Complimentary Shuttle Service from Hotel to CCP and from CCP to Hotel ( drop-off & pick-up )
- Standard check-in time is 2:00PM and check-out is 12:00NN, request for early check-in or late check-out is subject to room availability and applicable charges.
- Guests may call directly with Pinky Manuel at email@example.com for room accommodation requirements.
- Reservations or Booking must be forwarded to Hotel at least Two (2) Weeks before guest arrival to check Room Availability. Otherwise, the Hotel has the right to turn down the reservation. For Group bookings, at least 30 days before the guests’/ group arrival.
- Statement of Account will be prepared and submitted upon reservation or booking confirmation, with signed contract for group bookings.
A 30% Deposit is required to be settled at least 1 week before the arrival of the Guest/s, thru Cash or Company / Credit Card.
- As a Company Policy, a security deposit of P1,000/room/night is required upon arrival for every in house room to cover and shoulder possible incidental charges, will be reimbursed upon check out if not consume.